Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 16, 2006 #1 Pfft, I take her outside and she howls to come in. I take her in, and she gazes yearningly out the window... make up your mind! I see this every morning, and I just thought I'd capture her cuteness.
Pfft, I take her outside and she howls to come in. I take her in, and she gazes yearningly out the window... make up your mind! I see this every morning, and I just thought I'd capture her cuteness.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #2 Amazing image. Love the tones...and the pooch. When I get home every night, my german shepherd is at the window waiting.
Amazing image. Love the tones...and the pooch. When I get home every night, my german shepherd is at the window waiting.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #3 great pic, i like thew lighting from the window, one of my cats does that to me but he sists at the cat flap...
great pic, i like thew lighting from the window, one of my cats does that to me but he sists at the cat flap...
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #4 Great shot. I like the tones.
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 16, 2006 #5 Great job Verbal. I think the curtains add to the longing to see outside because we the viewer can't see what she sees. She looks like a cutie too and we obviously know who is in charge of that household!
Great job Verbal. I think the curtains add to the longing to see outside because we the viewer can't see what she sees. She looks like a cutie too and we obviously know who is in charge of that household!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys!!!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 16, 2006 Banned #7 how do you not love dogs?? the only thing that stays loyal...
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #8 Yeah I love this shot. The tones are great! I think you captured a dogs curiosity well. :mrgreen:
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 16, 2006 #9 Nice shot... I love the tones too.
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Jan 16, 2006 #10 Wow, weird, I am checking my deviant watch photos while looking here, and this picture came up on both at the same time...coincidence? Oh yeah, love the photo, keep talking shots of your dog, they are coming out great
Wow, weird, I am checking my deviant watch photos while looking here, and this picture came up on both at the same time...coincidence? Oh yeah, love the photo, keep talking shots of your dog, they are coming out great
puzzle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2005 Messages 371 Reaction score 23 Location Scotland Jan 17, 2006 #11 Really nice job with the light, and gorgeous girl too
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #12 that's cute, nice shot, verb, i love dogs...
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jan 17, 2006 #13 she looks like a dog. not a girl. edit: sorry, that was a terrible comment.