I like the urban decay look in photo #1. I wonder where that was taken, and how long it was been since there was "something" there to the right hand side of the frame. It makes me think about some of the urban abandonment and decay in the Detroit, Michigan area. The prevailing lighting and the exposure and composition all work together pretty well; the photos makes me stop and look and think and wonder. I cannot say that for the other photos.
The other shots are not as compelling to me. The old barn--seen it before and the toning looks muddy. The lake with reeds, I have seen before,and the short focal length makes the background seem small and distant and insignificant, as short focal lengths tend to do to landscapes. The one with the yellow post and the four pipes makes me wonder, "WTH is that!?" and little more.