Finally joined the 500 club!

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I never thought I would own a 500 F4, but I officially do! Found her on Fred Miranda and it was love at first site. She arrived this morning and I had a quick hour to give her a run. Of course it was wicked cloudy out. She weighs in at 8.5#, but I'm still shooting handheld until my shoulder separates.. These are my test shots. I couldn't get far away from my cat to take a picture of him.. Thanks for looking and comments welcome.

Testing 500 F4 IS Osprey 4 5_28 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Testing 500 F4 IS Osprey 1 5_28 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Testing 500 F4 IS Osprey 3 5_28 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Testing 500 F4 IS Osprey 2 5_28 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Nice lens for you, nice fish for the bird! What a great day, congratulations!

WOW Kris. Awesome. I believe the you could take fantastic images using a can of tuna for a lens. The lens agrees with you. # 2&3 are my favorites. Would look awesome on the wall printed large

Wow! You make it look so easy.
The last one is cool but #3 is the winner.

I believe you would take killer stuff with the bottoms of Coke bottles. Good hardware just makes it a bit easier for you.

Do you find that the 500mm makes a significant difference?

Nice shots. I like your watermark, but it distracting me from your shots.

That's exciting. Great shots.

Nice shots. I like your watermark, but it distracting me from your shots.
yeah, though I think Kris is probably one of the few who legitimately has to worry about people stealing his shots (and while yes, it is possible for thieves to remove them, it at least inconveniences them enough to potentially not)

Congrats; let more fun begin. I'm often jelly of guys around me shooting at F5.6

Pretty sure I have A.D.D. but I can easily ignore that badass watermark.

Nice! Thats like holding up a new born baby minus the stinky poo.LOL. Just think, you will have one killer bicep and ready to hand hold a 1200mm.

Ummmm, i believe you promised a cat picture. Where is that little chain smoker lol

But the birds are nice too ;)

Most reactions

Back