Find the arrow! (1 pic)

deanx0r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
spanking new photo from the fedex yard in Denver, Colorado.
comments are welcomed

338249905_352ce7b70a_o.jpg

I like the flare, personally. I don't think the tracks in the slush at the bottom of the frame add anything; I'd probably crop them out and make it 2:3 ratio.

I think with a polarizer, that shot would be perfect.

BTW, the link to your gallery doesn't work. I'm curious to see your other shots.

I like the flare, personally. I don't think the tracks in the slush at the bottom of the frame add anything; I'd probably crop them out and make it 2:3 ratio.

I think with a polarizer, that shot would be perfect.

BTW, the link to your gallery doesn't work. I'm curious to see your other shots.

Ah! Finally one person who knows how to appreciate lens flare!
Personally, I think lens flare is part naturally part of the picture with this type of photography. It is however a tad excessive in this shot, but that was the only shot I got under those conditions.

As for my gallery, it should work as long as you have Flash or Shockwave I believe. Here are a couples if you can't view the gallery:

lightrail01.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0327.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

Third from the bottom is my favorite. I think it would be even better in sepia.

Thanks. That pic is technically a sepia with a hint of colors left (-90 desaturation).

and bump!

I really love the Fedex photo! I bet Fedex would love to buy that from you!!!!! :) Well it was a thought! LOL

Well, I saw the added photos when you first posted them (and actually think that one time is enough, you could have created a link to your other, older thread, instead) and will therefore only comment on the FedEx photo in which I personally do not like the flare but the texture of the slush and the element of repetition by the trucks/trailors. Though to look at all that slush shows me again how UGLY I actually think slush is ;)!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back