S sublimelbc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2007 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2007 #1 Just starting to play around with the new camera and lens. Currently the only lens i have is the 7-200 f4L so im stepped back alot and camera shake is a big concern. Quality is incredible.
Just starting to play around with the new camera and lens. Currently the only lens i have is the 7-200 f4L so im stepped back alot and camera shake is a big concern. Quality is incredible.
Stretch Armstrong TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2007 Messages 254 Reaction score 1 Location Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2007 #2 Since you are stuck with that one lil'ole lens, I will help you out and trade a couple of lenses I have for it. Let me know if you are interested.:er: Great camera! That is what I tote.:thumbup:
Since you are stuck with that one lil'ole lens, I will help you out and trade a couple of lenses I have for it. Let me know if you are interested.:er: Great camera! That is what I tote.:thumbup:
S sublimelbc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2007 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 hahaha never! the sigma 18-50 2.8 is in the mail. so pumped for all the new stuff.