What's new

Fire House

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few weeks ago, some friends and I went out to Annapolis, Maryland. During our prowl of the city, we stopped by 2 fire houses. At the second one, one of my friends and I were given the opportunity to ride in the basket of the ladder as one of the firemen took us up about 90-something feet in the air. Here's a nice pic I took of the roof of the fire house.

Thanks for looking

20060801202908_dsc_2630.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom