What's new

Firenze IFF studio ceiling mount system for lights

cgursche

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
This was part of my father's studio. I took a picture of one of each of the various pieces.

Here's what's included:
11 x double sliding carriages
4 x 4 wheel mounting carriages
5 x Bogen 6 wheel mounting carriages
4 x scissor pantographs
1 x 4" return
6 x ceiling mounts
5 x 15 1/2 foot rails
1 x 10 ft rail
16+ Cable stays
Assorted mounting plates

The double sliding carriages allow you to have lights sliding across, so you can reach all points within the mounted area.

I'm not really sure what it's worth. I was thinking of $1600 USD for the whole set, but am open to offers. I'm not willing to piecemeal it out, so the lot or nothing.



IMG_0176.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom