What's new

First attempt at smoke photography

joethephotographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Location
India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got inspired a few days back and here's my first attempt. C&C needed.

This was shot using an old Canon PowerShot A2000. I'm not sure if the camera is the reason the image is very grainy - even though it was shot at 100 ISO.

I didn't check my background before I took this photograph and so I ended up with two spots that were on the background. :-(

Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I'm very new to Photoshop, so any help will be appreciated.

$Smoke Lady.webp

The image is also available here:
Smokey_Lady | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
What version of Photoshop do you have? Photoshop CC, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom?

There are several tools you can use:
Spot Healing Brush
Clone Stamp tool
Healing Brush
 
I have Photoshop CC. I'll look up the tools you suggested and get back with questions. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom