First boudoir shoot. Tell me what you think.

Wow, her hair really is big and poofy! I also do not much like any of the poses (sorry). She did not look very sexy in them...I'm thinking she wasn't to comfortable. Is she a friend of yours? Seems like she just didn't/couldn't 'let loose'.
Yeah she is a friend and ex girlfriend. Ever since Ive known her she was very stiff.

Wow, her hair really is big and poofy! I also do not much like any of the poses (sorry). She did not look very sexy in them...I'm thinking she wasn't to comfortable. Is she a friend of yours? Seems like she just didn't/couldn't 'let loose'.
Yeah she is a friend and ex girlfriend. Ever since Ive known her she was very stiff.

next time give the girl some wine before you start haha

You know what... Still Waters run Deep. If she is a friend, try it again with her in photos.:peacesign:

You know what... Still Waters run Deep. If she is a friend, try it again with her in photos.:peacesign:
Im not quite sure what you mean. If its a joke I dont get it.

No Joke at all, in fact a positive turn about of events! Drilling down, since she is someone you know, she seems very reserved in the photos and holding back. (Still Waters Run Deep) Since you know her you can bring her out of her shell in a new shoot. I didn't know you knew her and thought that might have been why she didn't connect in the shoot. Turns out neither of you ought to feel awkward around one another so a redo seems like a win-win for both of you.

No Joke at all, in fact a positive turn about of events! Drilling down, since she is someone you know, she seems very reserved in the photos and holding back. (Still Waters Run Deep) Since you know her you can bring her out of her shell in a new shoot. I didn't know you knew her and thought that might have been why she didn't connect in the shoot. Turns out neither of you ought to feel awkward around one another so a redo seems like a win-win for both of you.
Yeah Im totally relaxed around her. Unfortunately though I cannot say the same thing about her. She had alot of confidence issues in high school (when we were going out).
I was hoping this shoot would bring out her inner model. I hope she sees what I saw in her in these photos.

Believe me I wish I had any say on what she was wearing. But I'm just a guy and my fashion sense is jeans and shirt. I really cant wait to do my second boudoir shoot though. Ill be more prepared next time.
Use Instagram :)

See this is the problem, she was stiff and you were not, lol. Honestly this is missing that steamy air of sex. You should have started out with glasses on, hair up, fully clothed and then shed stuff from there starting with the glasses. Or maybe these just are not the good shots from the set. One of the two.

Yeah Im totally relaxed around her. Unfortunately though I cannot say the same thing about her. She had alot of confidence issues in high school (when we were going out).
I was hoping this shoot would bring out her inner model. I hope she sees what I saw in her in these photos.

Next time give her some drinks first. Something to really get out some of the inhibitions. bad mind set = bad pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back