first excursion with my 400D

Jzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ronunna.googlepages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I ventured forth for the first time with my brand new Canon EOS 400D, here are a couple of samples (shot with the kit-lense)...

....And a happy new year to you all!!
J

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Oh my, I can almost SMELL your photos, and the first suggests there were so many goodies in garlic sauces there. Yummy!
How does the new camera feel in your hands?
Are you happy with what you get from it so far?
You must be!
Do you feel that the photos come out too light and bright and you want to adjust them a little? I do with my 350D...

I'd reply...But I gotta go eat!

Oh my, I can almost SMELL your photos, and the first suggests there were so many goodies in garlic sauces there. Yummy!
How does the new camera feel in your hands?
Are you happy with what you get from it so far?
You must be!
Do you feel that the photos come out too light and bright and you want to adjust them a little? I do with my 350D...

Hi LaFoto
It was an overcast and dark day so the pictures came out a bit dark, all except for the ones from the market-stall which look just fine to me in terms of coloring and light. I am very happy with the 400D but it is so new that I still have to fumble to find anything on it, including the shutter button. It feels ok in my hands, it is a bit small but I don't consider that a problem, I'll get used to it.
And as for the food in the market stalls... I can confirm that there was plenty of garlic and other spicy things in them tasty goodies.

J

Nice pictures. For sure markets are for me the most fun places to shoot (and eat). Which market is this? and where?
Dani

Nice pictures. For sure markets are for me the most fun places to shoot (and eat). Which market is this? and where?
Dani

This is an Arab market in the town of Haifa in Israel. Incidently, Haifa is one of the few places in Israel where Arabs and Jews coexist in absolute peace and harmony.

J

Most reactions

New Topics

Back