First gallery post

Sooc Shots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I recently got light room and edited this. So this is my first edit ever. After the edit I noticed the picture on my phone looks completely different then on my computer screen. After a bit of research I realized that TN panels(which are great for gaming) suck for editing. Although I'm not using that as an excuse. Looking for any critiques. The left one (more vibrant is my edit).
Macchu Picchu.jpg
IMG_5775.JPG

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The first one has 120.88 KB
and the second one has 84. 13 KB, not to state the obvious but is it the power of The computer to present the picture on the screen? Is the phone the lesser of the KB? I'm just curious myself. Because I use light room and Photoshop all the time. My computers been down and now that I have iPhone 7 Plus and I have light room on it I haven't been using my computer, only my phone… Now you've got me questioning my own editing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that sounded so messed up, I'm doing two things at one time. Hope you got my point. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well from what I have gathered the monitor I have displays washed out images so if I had an IPS display or something else it should look better. The phones should display things better, I figured before I completely finish the edit I'll check the results on my phone and my laptop to see what's different from now on. Other than that, do u have any critiques/advice?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back