First Gallery Showing!?!?

Thanks Serena!

Well, this is wonderful, and congrats to you! :) I think it's a plus that this is a more relaxed kind of showing - you will learn a lot about framing, meeting deadlines, etc., and have that experience in your pocket for the next one!

Congrats again!

Congrats! And now reality sets in LOL... I've started submitting to juried exhibits and just got something accepted for the third time; it's exciting and then it sinks in - all the practical aspects of it that need to be done.

For matting etc. I've found some resources and supplies from Lumiere Photo in Rochester NY (on their website).

P.S. Being a hockey fan all I know about Owen Sound is the OHL team (and I kept thinking I was remembering something other than the Attack and finally realized - the Platers!)

Well, this is wonderful, and congrats to you! :) I think it's a plus that this is a more relaxed kind of showing - you will learn a lot about framing, meeting deadlines, etc., and have that experience in your pocket for the next one!

Congrats again!
Thanks Terri! I agree 100% that more relaxed is perfect, if it was a "real" gallery showing I'm pretty sure I'd be hyperventilating until September lol! I have so much to learn and have dragged my feet up until this point, printing makes it really really real and that's scary! I think I needed something like this to kick me in the butt to get it done.
Congrats! And now reality sets in LOL... I've started submitting to juried exhibits and just got something accepted for the third time; it's exciting and then it sinks in - all the practical aspects of it that need to be done.

For matting etc. I've found some resources and supplies from Lumiere Photo in Rochester NY (on their website).

P.S. Being a hockey fan all I know about Owen Sound is the OHL team (and I kept thinking I was remembering something other than the Attack and finally realized - the Platers!)

Thanks Sharon, yes! Reality! ack! I'm pretty good at avoiding reality most of the time so when it sneaks in it's usually because I had my head in the sand avoiding it toooo long lol Thanks for the source for supplies! Rochester is not too far from us, I actually visited there many many times in my youth visiting family
icon_wink.gif

Ah yes! I am not originally from this area, I'm from Oshawa (go Generals!) I do remember Mr. Rabbit talking about the change in teams many moons ago!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back