First macro photos with new Kenko extension tubes!

reissigree

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I finally got the tubes in and here are some of my first pictures I took with it.

Here's my rig that i made ;) The only pic taken with it was the last one. That's why the others may be a little underexposed. I LOVE THESE TUBES!!!!!
C and C if you please, I'm always looking to improve!

Untitled by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0019 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0029 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0035 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0039 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0042 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0048 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0052 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0061 by reissigree, on Flickr

DSC_0028 by reissigree, on Flickr

Nice rig, although the last, considering the flash, has something strange in lighting (dark in center) and a sort of soft, less contrasted patch around the middle.

So I finally got the tubes in and here are some of my first pictures I took with it.

Here's my rig that i made ;) The only pic taken with it was the last one. That's why the others may be a little underexposed. I LOVE THESE TUBES!!!!!
C and C if you please, I'm always looking to improve!

Untitled by reissigree, on Flickr

LMAO...I looked at that photo and I thought to myself, "OMG, reissigree is eating Ritz crackers in bed!!!" I actually mentally "read" that as a roll of Ritz crackers!!! Then I thought, "huh...." then, "ahhhhh!"

Enjoy! Have fun!

Haha, I strapped a tube of Ritz on top for snacking while I shoot!

LMAO...I looked at that photo and I thought to myself, "OMG, reissigree is eating Ritz crackers in bed!!!" I actually mentally "read" that as a roll of Ritz crackers!!! Then I thought, "huh...." then, "ahhhhh!"

Enjoy! Have fun!

I thought it was a corn-dog at first. I thought he was joking, "check out my extension tube hehehe" Then I realized what it was. Hey if it works...

I noticed that too. I was mistaken though, they were out of order. The quarter shot was the only on with the setup!

That's thinking outside the box for sure ... I like!

Looks like you are getting some decent light out of that contraption, too! Cool! Looking good! :)

Last edited:
haha... you might try some velcro instead of scotch tape to hold it on your lens! :)

Photographically.. be mndful of your DOF when shooting macro.. it is a bit thinner than usual!

Cool!...It makes getting those extensions very tempting!

Most reactions

Back