First Newborn Pictures

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a few I took of my bestfriend's new baby last night. I still have a few more I still need to process, but I had to get some out to the friends and family today in an email.

I definately think they could be better, but I am relieved they turned out at all. I think the parents will be happy with them. Are they total crap? I'm so critical of myself now!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

very sweet. I like the coloring (or lack of) helps to focus on the little face. The hat does bug me in the last one though...but some men hate to take off their hats

very sweet. I like the coloring (or lack of) helps to focus on the little face. The hat does bug me in the last one though...but some men hate to take off their hats

Thank you :) I've gotten a lot of compliments from her friends and family and two "jobs" off of it! I'm pretty excited about that, so I guess even if they aren't perfect, they are good enough!

As far as his hat, I thought about asking him to take it off, but I thought after a day in the hospital that it might be scarier without it :lol:

I am going to "shoot" a newborn this weekend and I was wondering if you used a flash? I read before not to use even a bounce flash but I dont know, seems like it wouldnt be any brighter then the hospital lights.

I am going to "shoot" a newborn this weekend and I was wondering if you used a flash? I read before not to use even a bounce flash but I dont know, seems like it wouldnt be any brighter then the hospital lights.

I didn't use a flash in any picture. It was kinda funny cause the nurse said, "your flash didn't go off." I said, "I know." LOL

I used my 50mm for all shots.

lol guess that you used that lens.. :)

It will be in my friends house so we might need some light...I will try getting them near a window and bounce backwards a little if need be.

these are great! what a sweet baby. the hat is the first thing that caught my eye in the last one, though. although i realize why you didn't ask him to take it off, haha :)

Thank you :)

Mommy called me and said that all of their friends and family were calling and saying the pictures looked professional (I don't know about that!). She still hasn't even seen them and its killing her now :) Her Mom is going to bring her her computer so she can see them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back