First photos from my new Lensbaby!!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well this is definately a lens that I am going to have to get use to and practice with!!! The weather is really awful outside; about to rain and my babies were inside. I could not go far, so I just went right outside to practice.
Here are my first attempts....

lb2.jpg

2. I strolled accross the street to see what my neighbor had to offer. His new puppies were on the back porch. I guess I focused on the dog bowl instead of the dogs LOL!!
lb4.jpg

3. A little more on the dogs this time haha.
lb3.jpg

4. Back to the house...I figured flowers are the best to photograph today, since it is spring and well, they are right here in the front yard.
lb5.jpg

lb1.jpg

lb7.jpg

lb8.jpg

8. I have no idea what I did here...
lb9.jpg

9. The useless window on my roof (notice the board in the window..there is no way to get to it from the attic, because there is no access..kudos for the wonderful builders of this house! LOL)
lb10.jpg

10. And of course in my favorite..black and white
lb11.jpg

11. Now it is time to go in, because Landon has spotted me!!
lb6.jpg

cool shots mommy..... looks like your having fun with your new toy!..... i want one even more now...... numbers 5 and 10 are real nice :thumbup:

Neat shots ... have you thought of taking some shots of downtown Pensacola? I've been thinking of heading to Seville Square next Sunday or maybe try the old cemetary out there. :) look forward to seeing more of your shots

OHHHHH NOOOOOO we have another one! Looks like you are off to a great start! Enjoy it I know I enjoy my Lensbaby!

Wow, these look like you really got the hang of the Lensbaby instantly.
I had a chance to test one out once while in DC and found it difficult, to put it mildly. And here you come with your first attempts and they are so good already! Way to go!
(And now I also want one for myself... should enter pics into the Challenge, shouldn't I --- and at least ONE WINNER, for a change - says who is subscribed to the 0-vote-pics in the Challenges... :roll: :lol: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back