First pics from my new camera

abuccanero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My grandma just gave me her old camera which is a 1976 Konica autoreflex TC. I decided to take it out this weekend and use it for the first time in about 25 years.

I dont have a negative scanner so I just ordered a CD from walgreens when I got the film developed. I dont think the quality from the CD is that bad.

I am still kinda new to photography and photoshop so any advice or critizism(Good or Bad) would be helpful. Thanks

Bridgecopy.jpg

Graveyardcopy.jpg

tele-polecopy-1.jpg

Traincopy.jpg

Hi abuccanero - I moved this thread over to the General Gallery where you should pick up move views. :) (Photoshop isn't considered an alternative process.)

For a first outing with a "new-to-you" camera, I'd say you did very well. I like how you played with DOF here, especially in the first one.

I really enjoy shooting with old cameras, they can be built like tanks and still give great results. Have fun with this one - hope to see more from you with this camera!

I like these. They've got a real American feel to them and a "old" or "past" sort of theme to them, seems like a good series for the newly acquired 'old' camera.

nice work.

I love them too, but I am NOT a fan of putting your name so boldly in every corner. It's large and distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back