What's new

First pics in my yard C&C

brownie808

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Hawaii
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos i took in my yard. Just got my Nikon D60 a few days ago xD. Thanks!

#1
DSC_0170enhanced.jpg


#2
DSC_0108enhanced.jpg


#3
DSC_0120enhanced.jpg
 
#2 is a great shot. #1 could use less saturation and more contrast. The flowers should look a little whiter and less blue. #3 also has high saturation, the greens are a little too green. I like how the curvy line of the stem crosses the straight line of the ladder/trellis thing.
 
^^^ thanks for the reply and comments. I'm a bit new to photoshop and the whole post editing process. I'll go back to the originals and work on the saturation and contrast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom