Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK so I've been working on this new PC I've assembled and I've just got it connected to the internet for the first time a few minutes back and now I'm telling you all about it. I can safely say it looks a lot quicker than the PIII 933MHz I've been using for the last 5 or 6 years now. :mrgreen:

oh man, it already lost its virginity!

glad to hear about your new toy/tool. sooo, whats in it?!

It's based on an ASUS P5W DH Deluxe, 2GB RAM, Core 2 Quad, 500 GB RAID1 HDD and an NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT graphics card and is now running Vista Home Premium. So far looks good. All it needs now is the application software installing so that it can do more than surf the net.

...and that's way too many posts since May

How is vista working in the editing photos and such???? I'm want to get a laptop but they are all running the vista OS. Any additional info would be great. Thanks

Well I was surprised to see this pop back up again. Actually, I don't know the answer, because for a variety of reasons, the PC with Vista on it isn't the one I'm using for editing things just yet - still messing about running a PIII 933 under XP with PS6. My guess is that things can only be faster than they are today with that processor. As soon as I get there, I'll try to remember to come back and give an update.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back