First Post

Wally

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to share these pics I took over the weekend of Kinzua bridge in NW PA. When it was built in the late 1800s it was the longest and tallest bridge in the world. Sadly 2 years ago most of it was knocked down by a tornado.

These were shot on 35mm film using a "Suprema GTG Mini", which is a $5.00 "toy" camera from Walmart.

suprema5.jpg

suprema8.jpg

Welcome to TPF!
I really like the sepia for these shots, with the brief history you mentioned with the photos it really gives it that old feel. Too bad that they haven't done anything about trying to restore the bridge after the tornado, I'm sure it holds a lot of history for the region.
And really nice work considering it was shot with a "toy" camera. I'd love to see what you could do with something more sophisticated.

Very cool shots. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to more of your stuff.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I really like using this camera. It is a nice change from my Canon 20D sometimes

Very nice! Those cheapo lenses can somehow convey the mood like nothing else sometimes, can't they? We have several Holga fans here, as well, who will doubtless be all over these. ;) Your choice of sepia is the perfect touch.

Nice work, and welcome to TPF! :)

i love these shots...very nice! the last looks a photo from the 19th century...well done.

welcome to TPF...nice to have you.

the first one is really cool!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back