First 'Shoot' Tommorrow

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I've managed to wrangle some friends of mine to letting me shoot them. Moreover, we're actually going to do things 'right', or at least as right as they can be. See...I don't have a studio space or anything....nor any off-camera flash...so we're kind of depending on available light/lamps/ergo, gels if I can wrangle some free samples out of the stores downtown/foamcore/their living room space to pull it off. Thankfully, their walls are white and there's a relatively open space we can use.

I can't wait. And I'm damn well determined to translate the ideas in my head, plus any they have, into a shot.

I'm pumped :)

Woooo, sounds exciting!! You have a good eye, so I'm anxious to see what you come up with. Have fun with it.

:) yeah, i'm pretty stoked...hopefully a couple good ones will come out of it and I'll get them up at some point :p

lol

just got back from dollarama/a photo store with...

-a clear shower curtain
-baking sheets
-already had foamcore
-tracing paper for lamps/baking sheets if need be
-free colour gels for my flash

total cost? $4.96. Now...here's hoping I can manage to blindly stumble my way through setup and get it all to work. The jury's out :p

DAMN

my 'model' is sick (or one of them)

ie: DAMN, have to wait until saturday

AwwwwWWWWwwww!!! No fair! I was hoping to see the pics.
gaah.gif

well, i'm going to call again in a couple hours...so we'll see, but i won't press it

though i'm busy saturday too, so it's pretty up in the air. oh well. one day...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back