What's new

FIRST TIME COVERING A BAND

HeY iTs ScOTtY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Location
north west indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FIRST TIME USING RAW, COVERING A BAND, AND USING PHOTOBUCKET! WOW PHOTOBUCKET IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK FOR SURE!!!!! PICTS LOOK A LOT BETTER. I JUST THREW A FEW ON PHOTOBUCKET TO TEST IT OUT SO HERE THEY ARE. LET ME KNOW HOW I DID. IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE ILL PUT SOME BETTER ONES UP ONCE I UPLOAD THEM TOMARROW.

band1.jpg


band6.jpg


band5.jpg


band4.jpg


band3.jpg


band2.jpg
 
looks good..I did my first couple bands awhile back also!
 
thanks, what lens did you use? i sure would like to get a lens that i could use without having to shoot with the flash to get some picts that capture the stage lighting. anyone have any suggestions. i was thinking like a 14-24mm f/2.8.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom