First Tooth.

JESWAW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well my friends asked me if I could take pictures for them so I quickly jumped on it. I learned that I need to be more open when working with people. I've never taken pictures of people and I honestly didnt think it would be that difficult but in the end it worked out. I like my photo's but know that I can approve greatly. The lighting is what killed these shots, but its all I had to work with.

5216397472_24563ec13f_z.jpg

5216397468_79c07d92a5_z.jpg

3. A fun picture I took of my friend tickling his son.
5216397446_f89c125d3b_z.jpg

4. Him and his best friend.
5215884705_c5eebe1c63_z.jpg

Last edited:
i am afraid camera flash has spoilt the quality of the image; not the background helped them; the dog's head was included in a gruesome way too; doubtless i very much loved the baby and its cheerful expressions

Regards :D

i am afraid camera flash has spoilt the quality of the image; not the background helped them; the dog's head was included in a gruesome way too; doubtless i very much loved the baby and its cheerful expressions

Regards :D

Yea, like I mentioned this was my first EVER attempt on a person. I had no idea what to expect. I didnt have any sort of flash but the one on the camera. The lighting in the room was very awful as well. But the baby worked with me fairly well I suppose.

Most reactions

Back