TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
let me know what you think

1524967582_046973d24b.jpg

Her eyes and mouth are too dark and there is shadow or something making her face look dirty around her mouth.
Dodged in her eyes, lightened her mouth with curves and cloned away the darkness that made it look dirty.
I like the tight crop.

1524967582_046973d24ba.jpg

ill give it another go when i get home, christie - i didnt adjust the contrast

Sweet_a, I like your edition!
Heip's edition of the eyes make them look creepy, to my mind. I think it's taking things too far there.

But I like what you did to the photo, the new crop (even tighter!) is better, her eyes show more detail, and eyes and lips are no longer so much in contrast to her bright, shadowless (not quite at first, but you know...) skin - only do her teeth look quite grey now and she has a bluish corner of her mouth. You might want to work a little further on that, too? But in your edition I feel the idea of "high key" is now better represented than in the first version of the photo.

thanks!! i did a touch up on the teeth and the corner of the mouth w/ the burn tool which should be visible in the last photo posted.. thanks everyone

I can't see the origional...

Anywho, in the new one her eye's look very dark. Do you want them that dark? I like the crop :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back