First Wedding - Bride and Groom

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These turned out okay, but not quite as great as the bride pictures. Here's my favorites of the bunch.

p632782206-4.jpg

p228008006-4.jpg

p219796718-4.jpg

4 (not sure which crop I like best so posted both)
p69247319-4.jpg

p526705966-4.jpg

i appreciate first and second...in third the bride's face shadowed, u cud use other angle...last is looking somewhat underexpo becoz of tree shadow...a fine shoot.

Some nice captures but the soft look that is extremely apparent in the last image is definitely not for me. I think the 4 could be a good crop if you take a bit off the top.

Some nice captures but the soft look that is extremely apparent in the last image is definitely not for me. I think the 4 could be a good crop if you take a bit off the top.

Thanks. The last one is either a love it or hate it for the edit. Another forum I posted these on, most people love the last one. I do know that the bride and groom may not like it (or they may love it) which is why I did a normal edit on that shot for them to pick from too.

On number 4....I removed the shadow almost completely and it honestly looks better with the shadow in my opinion so I left it there. Personal taste I suppose. I left enough room on 4 at the top so that if they choose to crop in a 8x10 then they will be able to remove some of the sky and have it "tighter".

i like these shots. try and crop the third on the left closer to the groom to give it that extra space on the right. im a fan of those looks. also how did you get that soft look? i am going to my cousins wedding this weekend and am going to shoot a little of it and hope to get some shots of them and would like to put this effect to use for some of them.

i like these shots. try and crop the third on the left closer to the groom to give it that extra space on the right. im a fan of those looks. also how did you get that soft look? i am going to my cousins wedding this weekend and am going to shoot a little of it and hope to get some shots of them and would like to put this effect to use for some of them.

Thanks. I used Color Efex Pro 3.0 in Capture NX2 on all of these.

The soft look is from the Dynamic Skin Softener and the Glamor Glow filters.

Most reactions

Back