i have it.
it's cheap alright.
it's a bit of fun.
what it's NOT is a lens.
it screws onto your existing lenses and reduces the focal length by.25x
so for easy numbers...you slap this thing on and dial your lens to 20mm...you'll have a fake 5mm.
the IQ is rather poor especially around the outsides...it just gets very blurry and distorted.
i was in the same boat you are...wanting a nice sigma 10-20 but couldnt justify the 479...so instead i bought this, and now am saving up for the sigma 10-20.
ill use the .25 thing for fun every now and then, but it;s really not a replacement for a good lens.
*EDIT 2 - the sequel*
mine came from cameta too, but i got it thru amazon and it was $59 if im not mistaken.
found it.
Ugh, that is FAR from a clean picture... that thing is terrible. I am sure its not your camera, just that attachment.
THIS is a set of shots done with a true fisheye. It is a very fun lens, more fun than I thought... but with this lens, you cannot take 200 pictures and look at 200 fisheye shots, it gets tiring and boring very fast.
Dataxrose... what you are looking for is not realistic. Either you pay high and get a real fisheye... or you don't pay and do not get a real fisheye. It's one or the other in this case, I am afraid. I paid $575 for mine and really like it.
Never EVER center a nose with a fisheye... LOL!
Photography is often not a cheap hobby, and at 15 I can understand why your dad doesn't want to drop thousands of dollars into something that is a hobby for you. My suggestion would have been for you to take a part time summer job, but summer is nearly over.
Tough place to be... young, female, unemployed and under a very watchful father's eyes (that last one contains way more good than bad, BTW!). Still... where there is a will, there is a way. That is what I worked through when at the age of 14 I decided I wanted a NEW car (Mustang Cobra), by the age of 16. I made it too, and 100% all by myself, with the exception of a signature from my dad because, after all, I *was* a minor.
If you want something bad enough, there are ways to get it. By that I mean honest and legal ways too.

You just need to figure those out on your own.