What's new

Flightless Buttress

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Boston subway can be absolute gold on some days. Here's a pic I got of another performer(s)...

Flightless%20Buttress%20-%20083.jpg


As always c/c welcome if desired...
 
Brilliant capture, almost surreal
 
O, that must be a Lilliputian playing violin ;)

The speeding train and the soothing music :thumbsup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
:lol:

Glad you guys like it. :)

BTW, check out my redo on banjo man when you have a chance (for those that are interested).
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Check it out... they used my picture on their Facebook profile...

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

(no they actually haven't gotten my permission to use the picture yet, but it was my intent to give them license to use it anyway... no biggie.)
 
I would love to see a bit more detail in their faces....I want to see the faces! Maybe a bit of clarity slider? or a slight curves weak? Otherwise a pleasant scene, well-captured. Oh, and he(( yeah, they ripped off your photo--it's a good photo for a two-man band! of course they would "appropriate it"...it's good enough to steal.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
I would love to see a bit more detail in their faces....I want to see the faces! Maybe a bit of clarity slider? or a slight curves weak? Otherwise a pleasant scene, well-captured. Oh, and he(( yeah, they ripped off your photo--it's a good photo for a two-man band! of course they would "appropriate it"...it's good enough to steal.

As I say, it was my intent anyway and I essentially told them as much. It's just the usual "people who are not photographers really don't understand the significance of what they do when they just 'use an image' thing". No biggie (in this case!) :-)

I agree on the faces. This was TOUGH shot. It's so dark in there. I eventually wound up with high ISO AND a flash AND dragging the shutter. Pretty complex to get all the elements I wanted and I had to make some compromises. I decided that I was overall very happy with the shot, but yes... the #1 thing I wanted was more detail in the faces. I will take a crack at the clarity slider though... that's a great idea. If I get better results, I'll post 'em up here.

Thanks for the comments and the idea.

Hearty Congrats :thumbsup:

hehe, thanks man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom