Flightless Buttress

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Boston subway can be absolute gold on some days. Here's a pic I got of another performer(s)...

Flightless%20Buttress%20-%20083.jpg

As always c/c welcome if desired...

Actually a cello...

Brilliant capture, almost surreal

:lol:

Glad you guys like it. :)

BTW, check out my redo on banjo man when you have a chance (for those that are interested).

Check it out... they used my picture on their Facebook profile...

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

(no they actually haven't gotten my permission to use the picture yet, but it was my intent to give them license to use it anyway... no biggie.)

I would love to see a bit more detail in their faces....I want to see the faces! Maybe a bit of clarity slider? or a slight curves weak? Otherwise a pleasant scene, well-captured. Oh, and he(( yeah, they ripped off your photo--it's a good photo for a two-man band! of course they would "appropriate it"...it's good enough to steal.

I would love to see a bit more detail in their faces....I want to see the faces! Maybe a bit of clarity slider? or a slight curves weak? Otherwise a pleasant scene, well-captured. Oh, and he(( yeah, they ripped off your photo--it's a good photo for a two-man band! of course they would "appropriate it"...it's good enough to steal.

As I say, it was my intent anyway and I essentially told them as much. It's just the usual "people who are not photographers really don't understand the significance of what they do when they just 'use an image' thing". No biggie (in this case!) :)

I agree on the faces. This was TOUGH shot. It's so dark in there. I eventually wound up with high ISO AND a flash AND dragging the shutter. Pretty complex to get all the elements I wanted and I had to make some compromises. I decided that I was overall very happy with the shot, but yes... the #1 thing I wanted was more detail in the faces. I will take a crack at the clarity slider though... that's a great idea. If I get better results, I'll post 'em up here.

Thanks for the comments and the idea.

Hearty Congrats :thumbsup:

hehe, thanks man.

Most reactions

Back