What's new

Floating wine glasses

Megip

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
We went wine tasting and ended up under the table - good view from there!

InvisibleTable.JPG


Hic...​
 
hehe I like the idea too! :D nice! They really do look like they're floating!
 
must have been some good wine if you ended up under the table! I had the idea the other day to put a piece of glass a few inches over a mirror flat on the ground and take a picture of the mirror with something on the glass..... never thought of just photographing the glass lol. nice shot Megip!

-Joe
 
ahh, under a glass table! At first I was thinking... Wow, how did he do that? Nice picture! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom