What's new

Flora on Fire

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Latin Flora, Roman goddess of flowers:

Took some shots some time ago and just got around to posting them.

Please have a look at the gallery and let me know what you think.

http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p1053157380/?photo=675409308

Here is a small example.

p677207726-4.jpg


Thanks
Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
wow great colour :mrgreen:
 
Thats fantastic it looks like theres a light in the centre of the flower.
 
awesome shot... it looks as if some kind of ritual is going inside
 
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
 
The one shown above is definitely the best of the bunch, though they are all good. The one with the two flowers is a distant second.
 
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the comments. I hope to add a few more soon.

Jeremy
 
It's a jawbreaker, that's for sure! I agree that it looks like there's a light in the middle. Nicely done & thanks for sharing!
 
Think I could warm my hands by that flower if they were cold.Great capture
 
Thanks SpaceNut and firemedic0135,

I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy
 
Very pretty. The defocusing is perfect, and the color and the light of the photo are very good.
Greetings from Spain.
 
Perfect light and exposure! One of the best floral images Ive yet to see. Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hail:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom