Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2012 #1 Some textural manipulation in PS Thank you for your viewing and C&C Regards
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2012 #2 I think you could achieve something similar in camera using a very high ISO. I do like the grainy-ness.
I think you could achieve something similar in camera using a very high ISO. I do like the grainy-ness.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 But will that be an evenly distributed hexagonal network like this? not sure :scratch: Thank you Jowen
But will that be an evenly distributed hexagonal network like this? not sure :scratch: Thank you Jowen