What's new

Florence

mirasuri

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Florence
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first post, so please ... be gentle ! :D;)
To start, here we go with a view of Florence houses' just near the Ponte Vecchio
454300957_b09c6b993f_b.jpg
 
Cool pic...I'd like to see a little more of the water in front. Do you have any other shots with a wider lens?

I'm going to italy this summer for a 2 week family vacation (mom's nice enough to take me and my wife!). I can't wait to get some of these shots!
 
Ciao Mirasuri, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice to see you start posting your photos, from what I hear, you live in a very, very beautiful town (but I have never been myself, shame on me :oops: ) ... and this photo shows it. Lovely colours ... pity about the washed out sky, but to move the camera down and include some more water would have meant to crop out the cross on the church tower, and you clearly did not want to do that! Very nice evening light you had when you took this one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom