Florida

I'm from the Kendale Lakes area in West Miami-Dade. I'm considering driving to Tampa this month (Sept.) or next just to take photographs of places like Ybor City and other local landmarks. Can any one familiar with Tampa suggest some other nice places to take photographs there? If you're previous visitor to Tampa, could you also recommend a good but reasonably priced hotel or motel in that city? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
hola everyone - i'm new to the forum, new to florida. ready to meet other people!!!! so who wants to meet?? orlando anyone?

depends what you look like

depends what you look like

well . . . if you must know.

i'm 345 pounds - i like to consider myself voluptuous and curvy, not fat.
i have snow white skin - so white you can see my veins. grrr, sexy.
i have long red hair. i can't see where it ends, but i know its long.
i have one blue eye and one grey eye.
i have small bird like lips.
i only have one leg - i lost it in a scuba diving accident. my dancing skills are amazing though.
i'm single but can come home every day to my loving cats - all 19 of them, so i'm happy.

oh and i want to marry a photographer - thats why i want to meet up - because thats where all the money is at, right?

give me a break toof. i wish you could see me rolling my eyes at you. :lol:

I'd like to meet up for a photo shoot, if you'll let a n00b tag along. I'm in Brevard county, though I wouldn't mind travelling to Orlando or anywhere else within an hour or so.

Hmm.... You seem to have a significant other. Thats a No.

I just jumped on this post, I know it was started quite sometime ago,, I live in the Deltona area, halfway between Orlando and Daytona, just off I-4, I dont know if anyones still up for this but if interested, post up or email me :mrgreen:

I'm from Glenwood/DeLand (Daytona Beach area.) I just saw the Sanford Zoo on Dec 22nd... I think I'm just a little late on that one. :) I'm a total newbie- to the camera, not to photography... So I wouldn't be able to offer much advice, but could def use some! Would like to meet up if anyone is interested. I don't think I can PM yet, but you could email me- I think that is an option here on tpf. Lemme know!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back