Food Photography.

thirdkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres some of my attempts at food photography..

5188516641_1612eb358c_z.jpg

5189117588_c7c12f2062_z.jpg

I like the first one dude but the second one looks flat in terms of height etc. Try gettin down to the same level as the food and giving it a bit more height ie :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They look plain and basically flat when taken from the top like that. Shots are more pleasing like Cheffriis great image.

The shots you took are the type you actually see as stock shots. Which is good if that is what you are going for. business love those types of shots for certain promos and background images.

Kinda was just going for a business-ish look. But im going to try the way you guys suggested, just never thought of shooting it that way at the time haha

I like the basic image composition. I think maybe you would see a lot more texture with another angle or different lighting, though. Either way, I'd like one of everything, please. =0D

The first one does look good! I'll trade you! :)

These are dark chocolate orange cupcakes that I made for Halloween.
20100930-Fall477.jpg

Guys, come on...dieting to stop the winter insulation layer occuring....these pics just aren't fair!

Great shots! I love food photos

RauschPhotography, That is one nice cupcake. Love the shot too. K now this can be the hunger thread. Post up more if anyone has any

Most reactions

New Topics

Back