- Joined
- Sep 2, 2005
- Messages
- 14,457
- Reaction score
- 3,329
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
My daughter is in a kids production of Footloose. I'm being supportive of the lady who runs the production house or whatever you call it and offered to take pictures. I took some this evening and in addition to the usual "just trying to make sure I get shots of all the kids" I'm also trying to get some more artistic shots when I can.
I'll post up a few of interest as I come across them, but I thought this one was interesting...
Really loving my cam, btw... I'll post up some of the ISO 6400 shots I took. Super impressive.
c/c welcome if desired.
I'll post up a few of interest as I come across them, but I thought this one was interesting...
Really loving my cam, btw... I'll post up some of the ISO 6400 shots I took. Super impressive.
c/c welcome if desired.
I shoulda' kept my mouth shut.)

