For anyone looking for a good DSLR camera

MirandaM21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
renderTimingPixel.png

Hi all, I recently had to replace my DSLR, Canon EOS Rebel XSI, due to the fact it gave me an error 99 message and could not be repaired. It was an 11-year-old ( released in April of 2008) camera and I had gotten it for free from a friend of my dad's who had used it for four or five years steadily. I got it in 2017 and used it steadily for those two years. I upgraded to a Canon EOS Rebel T7i. I have had it for about a week now and I love it. It has a 24 MP sensor, can connect to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, excellent focus among other features.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to hear you are enjoying the new Camera.

I have one also. While waiting for the 7D Mark III I got the T7i as a travel/crop sensor body. While it is not water sealed, the compact size is great and the image quality is excellent. So I have stopped waiting. I won't need another body for a while and suspect when I get one it may be mirrorless.

I have one also. While waiting for the 7D Mark III I got the T7i as a travel/crop sensor body. While it is not water sealed, the compact size is great and the image quality is excellent. So I have stopped waiting. I won't need another body for a while and suspect when I get one it may be mirrorless.

yes, the future (and some current models) are mirrorless cameras
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Most reactions

New Topics

Back