What's new

For meat lovers, Venison stew

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,494
Reaction score
2,991
Location
Wonderland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came when the stew was done.

flyfishing_210614_0011-Medium-372x560.jpg



Even though they know I don't eat meat, they pour me some

flyfishing_210614_0035-Medium-841x560.jpg



flyfishing_210614_0026-Medium-841x560.jpg




and for fly fishers, Venison must go with a strong schnapps ;)

flyfishing_210614_0030-Medium-841x560.jpg


a bit more
 
Mmaria - well, you see, you are what you eat... and the "venison" ate grass, so it's a form of vegetable. ;)
 
Mmaria - well, you see, you are what you eat... and the "venison" ate grass, so it's a form of vegetable. ;)
lol you guys never give up!

Nice try Paul... but I'm not gonna cross over ;)
 
Great shots..I like the one of the person serving up the stew!!
 
Great shots..I like the one of the person serving up the stew!!
I like shooting food but have to admit that I haven't done it for a while now. I just don't have the time necessary for food photography :(

This way, when we're out and it's a bit of documenting, it's different, you have to do the best in a short amount of time and take in a consideration that you're not able to control everything.
 
Mmaria - well, you see, you are what you eat... and the "venison" ate grass, so it's a form of vegetable. ;)

This is second-stage vegetarianism; the animal ate vegetables, you ate the animal, ergo ate/are vegetarian!
John, I knew you'll say something like that!

Can we make a deal guys... I'll have what's in the right part of the photo and you take the rest? we happy! ;)

flyfishing_210614_0023-Medium-841x560.jpg


I actually did eat just that home made bread lol
 
Mmaria, you're a bit like one of my daughters, who at the age of 6 announced to us that she's a vegetarian. She has stayed that way till now (she's 27) with occasional lapses here and there, but generally pretty faithful to her beliefs. We've respected her choices, even though at times there was extra work. Since I fast from time to time, we're in the habit of doing full meals without any meat or dairy, although, we still like the taste. I admire your strength of will.
 
Love the shots!

Ignore the people telling you that meat is a vegetable :)
 
Mmaria - well, you see, you are what you eat... and the "venison" ate grass, so it's a form of vegetable. ;)
lol you guys never give up!

Nice try Paul... but I'm not gonna cross over ;)

at this point what difference does it make? it's already dead isn't it?
 
Oh sure, so you can shoot the meat but you won't eat it. How wasteful.
 
Me hungry now.
Now go eat.
Wait - no meat.
Me sad.
Go kill Bambi mommy.
Now me happy!
Thanks for idea.
Meat is gud.

:)
 
Some enjoyable photos and writing on the blog page. I enjoy your candid writing style. I had never head of misophonia until your blog, so I learned something totally new today! Thank you. Food photography....oh myyyy, so many challenges it has.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom