For meat lovers, Venison stew

..... I admire your strength of will.
I don't think vegetarians would gladly called me "vegeterian"
I eat fish, dairy, I prepare food with meat because my children eat it. It's even not about my believes and I don't need the will and strength. It's simple as that. I don't eat it, I don't like it. I could be next to that dish (or any dish with meat in it) completely hungry and I wont feel any desire to try it.

Just to say that fasting is very healthy for you :)

Ignore the people telling you that meat is a vegetable :)
They're becoming more and more inventive, aren't they? ;)

at this point what difference does it make? it's already dead isn't it?
hm hm hm

Oh sure, so you can shoot the meat but you won't eat it. How wasteful.
hm hm hm again

Last edited:
Me hungry now.
Now go eat.
Wait - no meat.
Me sad.
Go kill Bambi mommy.
Now me happy!
Thanks for idea.
Meat is gud.

:)
That was very disturbing and funny!

You're a monster!
...and please, don't kill Bambi mommy! I could cry just now, after reading this...

I personally, am very glad that vegetarians save the good stuff for me.
hm hm hm

Ok, so if everyone on the planet decides not to eat meat and we all start eating veggies, um, well aren't all the critters that eat veggies going to die of anyway when we gobble up their food source?
nice try! NO!

Some enjoyable photos and writing on the blog page. I enjoy your candid writing style. I had never head of misophonia until your blog, so I learned something totally new today! Thank you. Food photography....oh myyyy, so many challenges it has.
Thanks Derrel, I really appreciate your words!
I wish my English could be improved because I always lose some thoughts because I can't express them in English the way I want, but it seems that people manage. I think everyone can tell it's my second language, because it's obvious, but you wouldn't believe me how many people ask me in what USA state do I live... funny

Interestingly, I've never heard about miso until one thread on TPF :) I was so scared when I started writing about it, but the strange thing happened. The more honestly I write , the more people write me.

Last edited:
I was about to write here that your food shots looks yummy but I ended up reading all the responses instead...that is why I like this site, the funny comments/remarks doesn't divert nor distract from the topic on hand...and no one slapping someone else's wrist for saying funny things unlike the other site I used to be in.

Anyway, Marija, I love all your shots and your impromptu commentaries in each of them...

Ok, so if everyone on the planet decides not to eat meat and we all start eating veggies, um, well aren't all the critters that eat veggies going to die of anyway when we gobble up their food source?
nice try! NO!

Lol. But truthfully isn't meat just a concentrated form of vegetable? Kind of like vitaman supplements really, when you think about it.

I came when the stew was done.
Stew was that good? :wink:
Oh God! lol ! I should avoid that word!
hm... another filthy mind on TPF...hm :er:

...Anyway, Marija, I love all your shots and your impromptu commentaries in each of them...
Thank you for your kind words!

Lol. But truthfully isn't meat just a concentrated form of vegetable? Kind of like vitaman supplements really, when you think about it.
your body is also partially meat, so... that makes you a concentrated form of vegetable... just saying... ;)

Should we try it and see what would happen? Of course, I wouldn't be eating, it's a meat after all ;)

Well no, not if your not even going to try it. I mean how can you be positive you don't like it if you don't even try it? And I'm not going to all the hassle of lopping of a leg and BBQ'ing it if your just going to turn your nose up at it before I even start.. lol

oh... when you put it that way... I see how unfair I was.

Most reactions

Back