For NikonSport Photography fans...

only ONE female sport photographer?? Is this due to lack of interest or gender bias?

Its due to the factr that a woman needs to be a bodybuilder to lift those behemoth of lenses to get the shot. Those 600mm lenses are NOT very light! :lol:

As for the # of Canon vs Nikon lenses... totally unimportant. Canon was leader for several years, Nikon will take over for several years and the circle starts all over again and again.

Chose what you like, because we are at the point now where the greater factor is no longer equipment preferences, but the person behind the lens. This becomes more true the moment we start to talk about "pro level" equipment from either camp.

Oh sure... get all practical and rational on us now... humpf!

:lmao:

Okay i understand that picture, but forgive me I see more white lenses than black on the olympics, i think a nikon fanatic took that picture :p

NBC showed a view of that same stand during Michael Phelps' semi-final last night. It looked about 50/50 White vs. Black.

This really is a good thing. If there's competition, the consumer gets better products.

If I ever get a job like that I'm going to spray paint mine deglo orange, shocking pink or fire-engine engine red just for people like in this thread. :D

Looks like a Casio Exilim EX-Z200 (just guessing)

1470x145 - She has the right idea...low lighting from far away = camera shake ahh!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back