For the ladies...

All that drama, yet can they learn to put a simple toilet seat down if it is up....................NOOOOOOOO!!! :mrgreen:

:popcorn:

Hmmm... call me an oblivious Dad, but I don't remember too much drama. Seems my wife had let each daughter know what to expect and had them prepared. However, when the womenfolk were all in sync, my role was to get the cabinet resupplied when supplies ran low. Our male cat observed all of this in his calm, unperturbed manner, but then he also had the sense to know when it was time to go into his special place in the basement, because, well because the cat can handle only so much static electricity.

omfg that was awesome.

Hmmm... call me an oblivious Dad, but I don't remember too much drama. Seems my wife had let each daughter know what to expect and had them prepared. However, when the womenfolk were all in sync, my role was to get the cabinet resupplied when supplies ran low. Our male cat observed all of this in his calm, unperturbed manner, but then he also had the sense to know when it was time to go into his special place in the basement, because, well because the cat can handle only so much static electricity.

^^^ I like this....funny

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I really liked the Florida bit (I'm a cartographer!)

The most disturbing part for me was the eating of the marshmallow...hehe

"What are you doing? You're missing the vagician!"

They had wayyy too much fun writing this! :biglaugh:

image2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back