Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 19, 2006 #1 Yeah I suck at cool titles. Anyhoo, I was bored, so I arranged some fruit. It's not as in focus as I'd like, because I had really boor lighting to work with... I'll probably reshoot tomorrow.
Yeah I suck at cool titles. Anyhoo, I was bored, so I arranged some fruit. It's not as in focus as I'd like, because I had really boor lighting to work with... I'll probably reshoot tomorrow.
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 #2 Nice use of DOF, as well as the bright white background.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you Brit =)
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 #4 Cool. Eric
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 19, 2006 #5 Great job there, love the shiny shiny aspect and the DOF works well too! Rob
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 #6 Excellent DOF. Nice one Verb
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 #7 the brightness works great here and you've achieved great DOF and sharpness in one! Nice shot verbal.
the brightness works great here and you've achieved great DOF and sharpness in one! Nice shot verbal.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 #8 nice one verb.. love the dof
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 19, 2006 #9 excellent crop on the first apple and nice dof!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 19, 2006 #10 Verbage done real good yet again....NOT surprised! : )
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks you guys =)
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jan 19, 2006 #12 hooray for colorful shots and great DOF (my current obsessions)! nice work!