Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3505482868_f12febb0e8.jpg

3505478312_8c360124f0.jpg

3504665183_cb3db24e99.jpg

let me know what you people think!

thanks!!

-Dan

I like 3 the best... was there any other shot other than a profile?

I like number one the best, only because for personal preference, I already know what the Ford GT looks like, but I like the composition with the blue-glass buidling and the car together. But I would agree that pic 3 is very well done too.

hehe yeah i like #1 the best as well.

here are a couple rear 3/4 shots....

3505884022_485f295dd9.jpg

5-i like this one better than that^ one...
3505103505_7e71038f5d.jpg

and here is one of the pics that i took standing on the other side of the car..

3505630038_16ee359d75.jpg

^ does anyone have any idea why the HECK all the photos i took from this angle turned out like this? all the shots were taken in Av 2.8....this particular shot had shutter 1/2500 and ISO 50. how come the camera underexposed so severely?? looking at the shadows from the car, the sun was pretty much right above camera... could that have had any affect?

...im just puzzled why all the photos i took from this position runed out like this...there were like 10. when i got home and saw them on the computer is was like WTF??

lol anyways...let me know what u think of the rear end pics...and also what your thoughts on the problem in #6

thanks!!!

Last edited:
I like Pic 2 the best, and on that third shot, wtf that's weird lol

I like the 3rd profile shot because you can see the whole car, but the buildings in the background and the big handicapped parking space thing are distracting.

I like the 3rd profile shot because you can see the whole car, but the buildings in the background and the big handicapped parking space thing are distracting.

thanks for the c&c, i actually included the handicap sign on purpose, i thought it kinda looked cool with the Ford GT.

i went back though and cropped it out to see what it looked like
here it is:
3505851470_8cf0203e90.jpg

^i must admit, photo looks much cleaner now, and the handicap was kinda distracting. without the handicap sign its straight forward Ford GT...

-i also bumped up the saturation a bit...looks SWEET now!

I don't care for #1 because I was focused on the building which is cool, but didn't realize I should have been looking at the car. The car looked secondary.

#5 is my favorite.

I don't care for #1 because I was focused on the building which is cool, but didn't realize I should have been looking at the car. The car looked secondary.

#5 is my favorite.

thanks for the c&c, i really like 5 as well...

do you guys think #7 is over saturated? or is it still good...

I definitely like #1. I find the handicapped sign kinda funny.. since the only people that I ever see driving these are old as heck with handicap plates.

I definitely like #1. I find the handicapped sign kinda funny.. since the only people that I ever see driving these are old as heck with handicap plates.

hehe yeah, i like how the sign and the car kinda contradict each other...
(not being mean towards handicapped folks, but just the stereotype is handicapped=slow....Ford GT=fast...but i know handicapped/disabled people who go just as fast as anybody else!)

thanks for the c&c!

hoofa that car is hawt.

So these are REALLY sharp images... what the heck lens are you using? I'm impressed.

Some general comments...

1. You're taking pictures of the car, not all the other stuff... make sure you get more of the car and less of the stuff.
2. (same as 1, but different focus... literally), shallow up that depth of field... esp in shot 1, the background stuff is doing nothing for your photo.
3. Shot 2 seemed overly tight on the right there- too aggressive on the crop, I think. Going landscape would have complimented the lines of the car and possibly eased this.

thanks for the c&c, i actually included the handicap sign on purpose, i thought it kinda looked cool with the Ford GT.

i went back though and cropped it out to see what it looked like
here it is:
3505851470_8cf0203e90.jpg

^i must admit, photo looks much cleaner now, and the handicap was kinda distracting. without the handicap sign its straight forward Ford GT...

-i also bumped up the saturation a bit...looks SWEET now!

I dont think I would've cropped it out. I was thinking about using photoshop to clone stamp it out. Right now the composition looks a little funny with the car really close to the bottom of the frame and the curb cut off. It just needs some breathing room. Try photoshopping the handicapped thing off and see how it works.

Since you said your photos are ok to edit, how about something like this?
(excuse the crappy clone stamp job, I did it quickly)

3506788533_3be20311a5_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back