FORD GT c&c Please!

What the heck? I didn't see anyone out there shooting my ride!

Nice sharp pictures, considering you couldn't move the car/turn wheels.

hoofa that car is hawt.

So these are REALLY sharp images... what the heck lens are you using? I'm impressed.

Some general comments...

1. You're taking pictures of the car, not all the other stuff... make sure you get more of the car and less of the stuff.
2. (same as 1, but different focus... literally), shallow up that depth of field... esp in shot 1, the background stuff is doing nothing for your photo.
3. Shot 2 seemed overly tight on the right there- too aggressive on the crop, I think. Going landscape would have complimented the lines of the car and possibly eased this.

hey thanks, these were shots with a 70-200 2.8 IS...lol weird lens choice but its all i have i right now, and purchasing a 24-70 2.8 as SOON as one hits the used classifieds lol...and then a 16-35 after that...

a lot of the picture quality is thanks to the 1Ds II i was using. i just purchased it for a great great price...and the thing is a beast. beautiful image quality...these pics were so sharp, even when i zoomed them in to %200, they were still sharp, and at %100 RIDICULOUS. can even compare IQ to my 40D.

lol, whats funny is im still getting used to the controls on the 1Ds II, and when i was switching AF points, i accidently was switching appertures in stead of AF points at times. i just noticed that now since some of the apertures at at like 3.5, when i had it set to 2.8 in the begginning. LOL:blushing:

...but next time ill double check, and make sure not to do that mistake again, hehe...

Since you said your photos are ok to edit, how about something like this?
(excuse the crappy clone stamp job, I did it quickly)

3506788533_3be20311a5_o.jpg

hey man, that looks AWESOME without the handicap sign. do you have an email? id like to send you the original file, would u mind clonning it out for me? my CS4 isnt set up yet...

What the heck? I didn't see anyone out there shooting my ride!

Nice sharp pictures, considering you couldn't move the car/turn wheels.

thanks a lot, yep, they are sharp as HELL! :D

thanks everyone for the input

Most reactions

New Topics

Back