Forest with a Lakeside Home and a UFO

yeah, and in case I wasn't clear, they should all be in the same image - maybe with bigfoot being abducted?

Hmm, that is a good idea. I will have to either grow through my photos to see if I have an existing appropriate location or go out and find one. I'll see what I can do.

I say it's a hoax...Just sayin' :lmao:

It could be a hoax. I like to think it at least looks a little more convincing than the normal UFO photos of just some light in the sky (or in most cases a spot of white on a background of black) or obvious pasted-in images. Now if I were to work with Maya or Lightwave a little more, I could pull off an even more realistic UFO and add it to video as well. That's a project for some other time however.

Lol, I love seeing photos like this one. Liked how you used a high ISO. Looks great!

It looks like high ISO because I added a new blank layer above everything else, filled it with grey, added a color noise filter to it and then reduced opacity enough so that everything looked correspondingly.

It looks like high ISO because I added a new blank layer above everything else, filled it with grey, added a color noise filter to it and then reduced opacity enough so that everything looked correspondingly.

Well it looks good man! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back