Free to Any One Looking to get Into Film Photography.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Minty Nikon N75 Body Only 35mm.Comes with a Nikon Grip,OEM USER manual and Strap Free to Good Home to anyone interested.No requirements really just that you have been a member for at least 30 days.I will let it ride for a week or two and put any names separately on note paper folded In a bucket mixed up. I will announce the winner and then PM for the addy for Census only shipping on my dime to my choice of delivery. Good Luck.
P1000380.jpg
P1000381.jpg
P1000382.jpg
P1000383.jpg

I've been into film for quite a while, but I'd like to put my name in, if it's OK.

I'd like to put my name in too, been getting some rolls I put through my K1000 a while ago developed and I'm liking the results.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

What kind of memory card does it use?

I have a few dark rooms - just turn out the lights at night. Now, a darkroom, on the other hand . . .

Only if I had a darkroom....

You don't need a darkroom to develop film - only to make wet prints. You can still develop film at home using a changing bag, the developing tank, and any room with a sink.

Only if I had a darkroom....

You don't need a darkroom to develop film - only to make wet prints. You can still develop film at home using a changing bag, the developing tank, and any room with a sink.

I know, but darkroom sounded cooler and I'm lazy.

Very nice of you @DarkShadow . I will throw in a Sigma 28-90 D Aspherical. The lens is clean, no fungus or haze, blades are free from oil, and reviews on it are pretty good. It is very light and does not feel well made but everything works. Comes with front and rear covers. No hood for it. I will cover shipping.

I will throw in a roll of film as well.

IMG_20160229_084714726.jpg

IMG_20160229_085339171.jpg

Wow thats very Nice Jc.Hopefully there will be more interest In the camera and now lens and film.

Most reactions

Back