Not open for further replies.

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
THIS ONLY A GRIP AND BATTERIES

Given to good home. please close thread

This sent to me by mistake, Brand new. You pay shipping after you receive it. I'll decide in a reasonable time who it will go to. Maybe put names in a hat. Later Ed

Last edited:
I have a friend who has been wanting me to guide him because he has taken a interest in photography. I would love to put his name in the hat so he could possibly receive it. He doesn't have a lot of money to invest in a camera at the moment, but has been out with me on shoots and trying to learn from what I show him and tell him. Please consider my friend as the recipient.

My girlfriend has started a blog and is in desperate need of a camera to use to take photos for it. She's going for her masters in Business, working 40 hours a week, and also studying to be a personal trainer for the next ten weeks. I would be the one to take photos for her, but I can't be with her all the time. I feel that she'd get a lot of use out of the camera as all of her blog posts involve photos of her food or daily life, which is currently being documented by an iPhone. She's quite an inspiration to me, losing 50+ lbs over the past few years and totally changing her lifestyle. Of course, she wouldn't know how to use the camera immediately, but I think I could probably teach her a thing or two. ;-)

As you can see here: Ella's Oats and Abs | Healthy Food & Fitness in Maine

This is very nice of you to do OldHippy! I'm sure no matter what it will go to a good home.

THIS IS ONLY A GRIP AND BATTERIES

I'm looking for a D80 for my daughter/school as we speak & would love to have the grip & batteries - what a nice bonus that would be Thanks Ron

I have a D90 and am getting into shooting weddings so it will be 2nd camera along with the D600 we both ordered, I would love to have this stuff and would happily pay for shipping.

Thanks for the consideration!

I can't get a grip on this thread...

THIS ONLY A GRIP AND BATTERIES

This sent to me by mistake, Brand new. You pay shipping after you receive it. I'll decide in a reasonable time who it will go to. Maybe put names in a hat. Later Ed

very groovy of you man. good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back