What's new

freezing rain

photobug

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
1,562
Reaction score
11
Location
Pasco, WA
Had a bit of freezing rain last night. This was hanging off the Pathfinder this morning. In a fit of nostalgia I broke out the Nikon 4500 for these.

ice070204_01.jpg


ice070204_02.jpg


I'm intrigued by the patterns that form inside these. Like snowflakes, no two are alike.
 
Nice I like the slight sparkles
 
Very nice. Way to keep your Photographer's Eye turned on!
 
Very, very interesting, nicely sparkling close-ups! Ever so well in focus, too, I think I would have gotten only out of focus or blurred-by-camera-shake pics instead :roll: ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom