What's new

Friday the 13th

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got home last Friday and found this on my kitchen table

165_6595aa.jpg



:lmao:
 
:lol: You're such a freaky boy, Carl. I love this!
 
i wondered where my carving knife was, i musta left it on your counter after i hexed you last time, chiller...!!

that is one awesome shot... wouldnt that be cool over a dinning room table, right where you mother in law could see it..??? can i borrow that??

very cool shot chiller..... king of the macabe....
 
JonMikal said:
raven's been in your house!

JonMikal ... you know she wouldn't have left any ... she takes every drop!


Nicely done Cannuck!
 
JonMikal said:
raven's been in your house!

Hmm.. I will have to check to see if somebody has been sleepin in my coffins. :lmao: It is not too cold in my crawlspace

Hey April.. If you print this shot..and the one of a black rose(still gotta shoot that one)..that would look killer in the dining room. I will grab a pic of my silver goblets to. And you hexed me..? :confused:
 
Verbal said:
Nice! erm, gross, but nice. lol

yo verbal, dude....

eye of the beholder.... you know what i am saying...when you look like me, this is a michealagelo.....

or maybe a digorno..( wait thats frozen pizza..right??) sorry chiller, just trying to help, instead, i'm like a glass on water on the titanic...as much help as a headache.... sorry...
 
I was also gonna ask about the noise and some of the blur...PS?

Not that it matters...it works :thumbup:
 
LOL! A Chiller post titled Friday the 13th, lol !

Cool shot and kinda looks LBish. Awesome shot man !
 
Thanks everyone for your comments.
The noise was created in PS. I made a large brush..at 400. Using the burn tool, I just swept over the parts wanted a bit of noise. I did not mind the DOF at first, but then I changed my mind and added the noise.
Thanks again all . I appreciate your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom