Friendly Neighborhood Hookup!

no those prices are fine. Im just leary of buying from them b/c of their low ratings

MaxBloom said:
I have bad news :( . Apparently they refuse to stock the pentacon six or its lenses because they don't sell. They said they had a full outfit, a pentacon with metering prism and 3 or 4 lenses, all for $200, and it sat there for 2 years. They eventually had to sell it all on ebay because nobody bought it.

I suppose at this point I should clarify that the majority of their camera inventory is 35mm, MF, and 4x5. They do, however, have lots and lots of accessories for a lot of different cameras, as well as a number of 8x10 lenses.

Their biggest 35mm camera and lens selection is Nikon and Canon, though they do have some Pentax, Minolta, and Leica cameras and lenses, as well as some older metal-body 35's.

Their MF camera selection is quite good, with a number of Mamiya, Bronica, Pentax, and Fuji 6x7's and 645's for very very good prices. They also have quite a few Hasselblad outfits, and a Kiev Blad-copy or two.

In the 4x5 department, they have some older speed and century graphics for moderate prices, though the real steals are their view cameras, starting at $350 in immaculate condition with lens.

For accessories, they have a wide range of backs, darkslides, winders, etc, and a huge number of flashes. They also have tons of filters, hoods, and step-rings. Hoods are about a dollar. Filters rarely break 10 bucks (most of them are Hoya).

Aw well, thanks for looking!!

Gizmo said:
no those prices are fine. Im just leary of buying from them b/c of their low ratings

Good call.

Konica Minolta 70-210
Any Konica Wide Angle lens (8-18mm), or any Sigma would do.

Do they have any of those? If so, what are the prices on them?

I won't be able to check till monday, since they are closed on sundays, but i will certainly get back to you then.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back