What's new

From Below

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a drive and a hike well into the backcountry of Lassen Volcanic National Park today with two photographer friends during a snowstorm today. All tracks were at least 4 days old, so it was a beautiful sight to see the frozen landscape and know we were the only ones for quite some distance.

I hope you enjoy the results!

Austin

1.

From Below by TogaLive, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I think the sky is the show here and i'm not sure that is good. I think the rocks should be the focus. Maybe lighten the sky some so the eyes are not pulled so heavily upward.
 
I think the sky is the show here and i'm not sure that is good. I think the rocks should be the focus. Maybe lighten the sky some so the eyes are not pulled so heavily upward.

Thanks for the CC Mike! I'm not sure if I intended for it to be so or not. I certainly was paying just as much attention to the sky as I was the rocks and the cracking ice.

Any other thoughts folks?
 
I'm viewing this on the crappy computer on my job and I see hallos...and also I'm not sure that the time of the day or colors are that much interesting.

but, please don't listen to me, I may be completely wrong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom