From t1i to 7d or 5dMII

Focal Length=zoom. It's how close you can get to the action

I know what focal length is ;). I meant what makes the larger lenses easier to manually focus compared to the short length lenses.

Hi, yes. This is a theory that I tested with my 50mm and 200mm lenses. With the 50mm lens my moving subject was too close for me to continuously move along with him and focus manually, however when using my other lens at 200mm f/2.8 I found it much easier to track my subject since my angle of movement was less and as my subject moved around in my field of view I did not have to adjust my focus as vastly as I would with the 50mm f/1.8 at a close range. I imagine with a 300mm or 400mm lens it would improve greatly.

Focal Length=zoom. It's how close you can get to the action

I know what focal length is ;). I meant what makes the larger lenses easier to manually focus compared to the short length lenses.

Hi, yes. This is a theory that I tested with my 50mm and 200mm lenses. With the 50mm lens my moving subject was too close for me to continuously move along with him and focus manually, however when using my other lens at 200mm f/2.8 I found it much easier to track my subject since my angle of movement was less and as my subject moved around in my field of view I did not have to adjust my focus as vastly as I would with the 50mm f/1.8 at a close range. I imagine with a 300mm or 400mm lens it would improve greatly.

Yaaaaa its here! This thing FEELS like 2 grand LOL

Sell a kidney, go from t1i to 5d III thats what I did. Not..selling..the...kidney..I...mean... GAH! Whatever....

Most reactions

Back