Frosty AM walk thru the College

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been cold most mornings, but this is the first one in a couple of days with some good sun ..

4145888668_97cc4d9bf4_b.jpg

4145100571_30c130f70e_b.jpg

4145111923_44614eaa51_b.jpg

#1 Could be a great macro shot if it were closer

What are those little berry things called in #2? I can never remember those and they are always around to take photos of. I like taking pictures of them because they are so red.

#1 Could be a great macro shot if it were closer

What are those little berry things called in #2? I can never remember those and they are always around to take photos of. I like taking pictures of them because they are so red.

Wish I knew.... Hardy little things though... here's one that I took last Winter - was the only one left on the bush as far as I could tell... This was very shortly after getting the camera, and just relied too much on the Auto-Focus... Had I been experienced enough to know to override, and manually focus, this would be a great shot... Ended up in my 'trash' directory, but just couldn't see myself to actualy delete it... Poor lonesome berry!! :lol:

3211535750_5f7f78f447_b.jpg

Ahh yes that would have been an interesting photo were it perfectly focused!

I think out of these three shots, my favorite is the last one. I'm not sure why, but I'm drawn to it.

And I also wish we had this where I'm at. We're just starting to get into the sort-of winter weather.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back